What is the Emergency Vet Protection Coverage?
It’s a month-to-month yearly subscription plan for pet parents in case their pet needs life-saving veterinary care. It’s a one-time a year medical emergency fund up to $3,000*. This is paid directly to a registered vet clinic chosen by the pet parents at the time of the emergency.
*Your Emergency Vet Protection coverage of up to $3,000 is available once during your 12-month membership, and can be used on any of up to six (6) registered pets.
What sets us apart?
(From regular pet insurance)
- No pre-qualifying necessary
- Quick and Easy sign up for a Premium Membership
- 24/7 unlimited access to a certified and experienced Vet
- Vet bill is paid immediately to the Vet clinic of your choice at the time of emergency
- No limitation on age or breed of your pet
Our Emergency Vet Protection fee
Our fee is only $19.95 per month for a 1 year commitment in order to access the Emergency Funds and become a Premium Member, which also provides 24/7 access to veterinarian medical advice for your pet.
What the membership offers?
Premium Members have unlimited access to our certified and experienced Vets 24/7 via face-to-face calling or texting with images in 103 different languages. We also provide up to $3,000 in emergency funds to one of your registered pets, in case your pet needs help immediately. Pet parents can talk to our vets via our App regardless of an emergency or not. Pet Vet Hotline is there to give advice, triage emergencies or to answer any basic pet related questions.
How to get Emergency Vet Protection Coverage and become a Premium Member
It’s very user-friendly and quick to become a member! Just click here. Select Premium Membership plan and register yourself and your pet(s).
- There is a 14-day mandatory waiting period from the time of sign-up before the funds become available for use.
- Available to 1 of the 6 domestic pets, registered by pet parents.
- Funds are available only if full or monthly continuous payments are made for the duration of the membership period.
- When a life-threatening emergency happens before the end of your yearly membership, then funds covering the rest of the membership fee will be deducted from the total Emergency Vet invoice at the time of payment to the Emergency Vet Clinic.
- Funds are paid directly to the Emergency Clinic by EVPM Administration once the final invoice from the clinic is received and verified.
- All life-threatening emergencies have to be evaluated and referred by one of our qualified Vets.