What is the Emergency Vet Protection Membership?
It’s a month to month yearly subscription plan for pet parents in the case that their pet needs life-saving veterinary care. It’s a one-time a year medical emergency fund up to $3,000. This is paid directly to a registered vet clinic chosen by the pet parents at the time of the emergency.
What sets us apart?
(From regular pet insurance)
- Emergency Vet Protection Membership can be applied to 1 pet you registered
- No pre-qualifying necessary
- Quick and Easy sign up immediately through the App
- 24/7 unlimited access to a certified and experienced Vet
- Vet bill is paid immediately to the Vet clinic of your choice at the time of emergency
- No limitation on age or breed of your pet
Our Emergency Vet Protection fee
Our fee is only $19.95 per month for a 1 year commitment in order to access the Emergency Funds.
What we offer?
The Emergency Vet Protection Membership provides pet parents unlimited access to our certified and experienced Vets 24/7 via face-to-face calling or texting with images in 103 different languages. We also provide up to $3,000 in emergency funds to one of your registered pets, in case your pet needs help immediately. Pet parents can talk to our vets via our App regardless of an emergency or not. Pet Vet Hotline is there to give advice, triage emergencies or to answer any basic pet related questions.
How to become a Emergency Vet Protection member
It’s very user-friendly and quick to become a member! Just click here. Select Emergency Vet Protection Membership plan and register yourself and your pet(s).
- There is a 14 day mandatory waiting period from the time of sign-up before the funds become available for use
- Available to 1 of the 6 domestic pets, registered by pet parents
- Funds are available only if full or monthly continuous payments are made for the duration of the membership period.
- When a Life threatening emergency happens before the end of your yearly membership, then funds covering the rest of the membership fee will be deducted from the total Emergency Vet invoice at the time of payment to the Emergency Vet Clinic.
- Funds are paid directly to the Emergency Clinic by EVPM Administration once the final invoice from the clinic is received and verified
- All Life threatening emergencies have to be evaluated and referred by one of our qualified Vets through our App only